AAAH!

2011/07/20
Ahhhhhh! never thinked to write a blog, but... here I am. who could never say it? Well, speak of me... I hate to speak of me. I'm Ilaria, a 12-years-old girl. I come from Italy, the worst and obstuse country ever... in a nowhere town small as a finger. I dream Tokyo every night. I love J-Rock, especially the Visual Kei band the GazettE. Other J-Rock bands I like are LM.C, Alice Nine, Miyavi, Luna Sea, Dir en Grey, L'Arc en Ciel and X Japan. I can't live without yaoi fanfictions. I love manga and anime. My favourite manga are Kuroshitsuji and Detective Conan, my favourite anime is Death Note. I hate pop, rap and house. I love black, red and violet. I've got a Death Note too... and it works!!! Now, don't speak of me anymore... I love Ruki... *her eyes are shining* he's an amazing singer, and for who doesn't know J-Rock there is the J-Rock playlist here... <3 listen and support J-Rock! =3 Kiss

0 commenti:

Posta un commento