Hi to all

2011/07/21
well! The korean guy of my dreams is gone away, I don't know Japanese language and all is awful as always. These boys and their music are the only things that make me feel fine... well, their new music video (Remember the urge) will be released the August 31st... but on youtube there's yet the preview of this beautiful song. I melt when I hear Ruki's voice <3. PS: I think Aoi's hair in Remember the urge is grey... anyway I order ask people to listen awesome music (J-Rock), and great musicians (The GazettE, Miyavi, Luna Sea, X Japan), but they prefer Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizzarri (puah!), isn't it Noe? Sorry for my bad english... and for my contempt for European bands (Asian music is better! Italy sucks!) Today I recommend manga Nana by Ai Yazawa and the anime Kuroshitsuji by Yana Toboso. God Bless You, Ai <3

0 commenti:

Posta un commento