Ramen, Sheena and blog: Many thing today!

2011/09/01
Hello! Unforntunately in this time I'm sooooo slow to translate, then nothing of  good today! But... something good there is in this day. Me and my father want to cook ramen, in the Japanese style... Italy at gallows! In Teramo people don't sell wakame seaweed... and that fucking ginger... why is in Italy so hard to cook ramen? huh!!! >=(
but... today a my friend is came to my house.
My sweet Sheena-chan (only she understands...)! I love that girl! She's so kind... so "pucci" and cheerful! I love how she speaks... she sounds very intelligent. She's in my heart, and she helped me to make this blog what this is now. Always ready to help her friends... the kind of friends I've got. PS: the 12th of September the school will reopen, so I will be slowly than now to post songs. Sob sob! I was thinking... something of Versailles or Lareine, or a song of Fatima? Better something of Luna Sea or D'espairsRay? But I'll SURELY post "Endless Rain" of X Japan... I love that song. I love so much things, but many hate.
Next song: "I for you - Luna Sea" dedicated to Sheena-chan 'cause she loves this song. Of course, for me... my "You" is Ruki!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento