The Gazette - Anata no Tame no Kono Inochi

2011/08/27
Anata no Tame no Kono Inochi | My life for you | La mia vita per te
Music: the GazettE | Lyrics: Ruki
Year: 2004 | Album: Madara
The pure love song sung in the month of April, in spring breeze

La pura canzone d'amore cantata nel mese di Aprile, nella brezza primaverile



Introverted, i'm a shut-in,
My reserves, my only redeeming quality
But I am not lonely, so don't concorn yourself
My poor taste in peeping at the opposite sex
Is so much fun, i can hardly contain myself.

Introverso, sono di soffocamento

Le mie riserve, la mia sola quantità redentrice
Ma non sono solo, quindi non (?)
Il mio povero gusto spia il sesso opposto
è divertente, posso difficilmente contenermi.


Incomprehensible strange abusive voices, i live to the fullest everyday!
I tire of infantilism, farewell my childhood bride
I mean, if you're real after all, what's the point?
Looking through the scope by the window
How many hours has it been?
You're everything I could ever want
But when I realized you were the one, it was to late

Incomprensibili strane voci abusive, vivo al massimo ogni giorno!

Sono stanco dell' infantilismo, dico addio alla mia sposa d'infanzia
Voglio dire, se sei vera dopo tutto, qual è il punto?
Guardando attraverso il campo dalla finestra
Quante ore sono passate?


Why?
I dont even know you, but it hurts me so
I don't understand, but I love you
It hurts the brain, i look at you with



Perchè?
Non ti conosco nemmeno, ma mi fa male
Non capisco, ma ti amo
Fa male al cervello, ti guardo con...


I don't even know your name, my girl through the lens
You don't hear me, and i'll never touch you
Because if you look this way, i'll take cover
It's such a pity, you're right there

Non conosco neanche il tuo nome, mia ragazza attraverso le lenti

Non mi senti, e non ti toccherò mai
Perchè se tu sarai così, ti coprirò
è un vero peccato, sei proprio qui

If one day, you notice me
I'm sure you'll get scared
And probably, run away
And go mad, worrying

Se un giorno, tu mi notassi

Sono sicuro che ti spaventeresti
E probabilmente, correresti via
E impazziresti, preoccupandoti


Why?
I don't even know you, but it hurts me so.
I don't understand but i love you,
It hurts the brain, i look at you with

Perchè?

Neanche ti conosco, ma mi fa male
Non capisco ma ti amo,
Fa male al cervello, ti guardo con...


My unknown feelings, are getting out of the hand
I understand, but i can't stop this love.
The day you notice me, will never come
Will anyone ever love me once


I miei sentimenti sconosciuti stanno scappando di mano
Capisco, ma non posso fermare questo amore
Il giorno in cui mi noterai, non arriverà mai
Ci sarà qualcuno che mi amerà


That clear early morning, as always looking at you, through my lens
I can't speak, to you my love,
And i can't touch you, isn't it right?
It's all in my mind

Quella mattina presto, sempre guardandoti, attraverso le mie lenti

Non posso parlare, a te amore mio,
E non posso toccarti, non è vero?
è tutto nella mia mente


The pure love song sung in the month of April, in the spring breeze

La pura canzone d'amore cantata nel mese di Aprile, nella brezza primaverile

0 commenti:

Posta un commento