Dir en Grey - Yurameki

2011/11/14
Yurameki | Waver | Esitare
Music: Dir En Grey | Lyrics: Kyo
Year: 1999 | Album: Gauze

Waver
I cannot return, I want to forget, my love for you that will not "waver"

Esitare

non posso tornare, voglio dimenticare, il mio amore per te che non "esiterà" mai


On that day, I vanished from your sight. now it's already too late, what can I do?
Staring at you as you broke down crying,

I embraced you even tighter than usual. but you won't change

In quel giorno, sono svanito dalla tua vista. ora è troppo tardi, cosa posso fare?

Guardandoti come se stessi cadendo piangendo,
Ti ho imbracciata più stretta di sempre. Ma tu non cambi 


How I realise it now, your love is already gone... I was truly a fool for you
Shall we end it here? when I think of you, for some reason my eyes fill with tears.
I will never hurt you again. because I want to hold you close like I always did before.
I've betrayed our love too much... "now we cannot return to how we were three years ago..."


Come realizzo adesso, il tuo amore è già andato... ero davvero pazzo per te

Finiamo qui? Quando penso a te, per qualche ragione i miei occhi si riempiono di lacrime.
Non ti farò più male. Perchè voglio tenerti per me come ho sempre fatto prima.
ho tradito troppo il nostro amore... "ora non possiamo tornare a quelli che eravamo tre anni fa"


Why did the two of us meet? what did I give to you?
If there's a chance we could meet again, I'll keep waiting until that time.
I cannot return, I want to forget, one more time, more than ever before
Even my memories I want to forget, my heart that loved you is in pain
For all eternity, love like never before
For all eternity, our love will not return.
With my serious betrayal meaning more than my love, you will never "waver"...



Perchè ci siamo conosciuti? Cosa avrei dovuto darti?
Se c'è una possibilità di rincontrarci, continuerò ad aspettare fino a lì.
Non posso tornare, voglio dimenticare, ancora una volta, più che mai
Persino i miei ricordi voglio dimenticare, il mio cuore che ti ha amato è in un dolore
Per tutta l'eternità, amare come mai prima
Per tutta l'eternità, il nostro amore non tornerà.
Con il mio serio senso di tradimento più del mio amore, non "esitare" mai...



0 commenti:

Posta un commento